Thank you so much Robyn for the great blogging! I look forward to reading it every morning! What a wonderful opportunity and growth experience for our kids! Thank you for taking the time out of your life to do this for them! For what it's worth...after reading this blog the other morning and saying a quick prayer for our kids, I got in my car and turned on my XM radio.I turned the station to pop music and the 40's channel came on with a song titled "Kokomo Indiana" by Vaughn Monroe. Not the same song as "Kokomo" by the Beach Boys. The song was at the end so I didn't get to hear the Lyrics.I thought it very ODD and wondered about it most of the day.Kokomo must of been a popular city back then for someone to have written about it. (The song was on the top 10 music charts in 1947)If any one has info or can find info on the Lyrics I would love it! My curiosity has got the best of me!(I did some research on it and found some info, but I not find the lyrics)Thanks again and have a beautiful day!! Patti Peterka
Thank you so much Robyn for the great blogging! I look forward to reading it every morning! What a wonderful opportunity and growth experience for our kids! Thank you for taking the time out of your life to do this for them! For what it's worth...after reading this blog the other morning and saying a quick prayer for our kids, I got in my car and turned on my XM radio.I turned the station to pop music and the 40's channel came on with a song titled "Kokomo Indiana" by Vaughn Monroe. Not the same song as "Kokomo" by the Beach Boys. The song was at the end so I didn't get to hear the Lyrics.I thought it very ODD and wondered about it most of the day.Kokomo must of been a popular city back then for someone to have written about it. (The song was on the top 10 music charts in 1947)If any one has info or can find info on the Lyrics I would love it! My curiosity has got the best of me!(I did some research on it and found some info, but I not find the lyrics)Thanks again and have a beautiful day!! Patti Peterka
ReplyDelete